Last Updated: January 27, 2020
It is important you understand the information we collect, how and why we collect it, and how it is used and where applicable, what decisions you control with regards to our use of such information.
Who We Are and How You Can Contact Us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, username, password, date of birth, gender, age, email address, mailing address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information, and payment information. You may provide us with Personal Information when you register for an Account, use the Service, make a purchase on the Service, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
You will also be asked to provide certain Personal Information that can be used to contact your named Emergency Contact(s).
We collect information about how you access and interact with the Service, such as device type, IP address, operating system, browser type, address of a referring website, activity on our website, device ID, access dates and times, and other system activity. We may collect certain information by automated means using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, GPS location data, geographic tagging, pixels, browser analysis tools, server logs, and mobile identifiers. In many cases the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable manner without reference to Personal Information. For example, we may use information we collect to better understand website traffic patterns and to optimize our users’ experience. In some cases we associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your Personal Information.
When you use the Service, we collect geo-location information from your device to determine your physical location through data such as GPS, IP address, and Wi-Fi. We may also collect location information entered by you directly while using the Service.
Information Received from Third Parties
If you choose to connect your Account to your account with a third-party service (e.g. Apple Health or Amazon’s Alexa), we may receive or be granted access to information from such third-party service, including Personal Information. You can stop sharing your information from a third-party service with us by removing our access to that service.
Videos and Photographs
When you provide videos or photographs, that information will be stored by us for your use on the site and for other uses as described herein. Also, if you consent to our accessing your camera, video device, contacts or stored information, you understand and agree that we may store and use that information as described herein.
Surveys, Tests, Contests, and Promotions
Customer Care Contacts
Other Social Media or Networking Sites
Some users may link or otherwise provide the Company with access to social media or networking sites, or those social media and networking sites may provide the Company with information for a variety of purposes, including administrative or advertising purposes.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Providing, Maintaining, and Improving the Service
We may use your Personal Data, location Information, voice recordings, and videos and photographs to:
- contact you, an Emergency Contact, or Emergency Responder if you trigger an emergency or an emergency event as provided by the Service;
- dispatch public safety authorities to your location and share with them any information that you have provided us, including health information;
We may use your information to:
- provide customer service;
- send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- detect and prevent fraud;
- operate, protect, and optimize the Service and your experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research;
- troubleshoot and protect against errors;
- personalize and improve the Service;
- monitor and analyze usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Service; and
- develop new features.
Sharing Your Information
When you use the Service, you are authorizing us to share Personal Data with named Emergency Contacts or relevant Emergency Responders. In addition, we may share information:
- That you direct us to disclose to other parties;
- With Service Providers: Enlightenhouse may use a variety of third-party service providers, business partners, vendors, and consultants who perform services on our behalf help to operate and maintain the Service. In some instances, these Service Providers may need to view a user’s information, including private information, in order to perform their duties. For example, a third-party payment processor and hosting company may require that at least a portion of your information may be viewable to authorized third-party users and their employees for them to provide us with their services;
- For Legal Purposes: Enlightenhouse may provide your information to law enforcement to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, government investigation or to protection against or assist in a conviction for, criminal activity or to protect the safety of the Users of the Service. We may also use user information to assist it in determining liability in a lawsuit, whether filed or merely threatened, or to protect the our or Users’ legal rights, whether civil or criminal;
- If we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Enlightenhouse, our Users, our employees, copyright owners, third parties, or the public, including without limitation to protect the Company or our Users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of the Service; and
- For Legitimate Business Purposes: Enlightenhouse may use your information to perform internal or external audits, or for reporting and/or compliance purposes. These purposes include changes in corporate structure or ownership, such as for a sale, merger, restructure, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or change in control, or in any other situation where information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Enlightenhouse.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Services
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take measures designed to protect your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. To protect the confidentiality of information maintained in your Account, you must keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all uses of the Service by any person using your password. Please contact us immediately if you believe your password has been misused.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Enlightenhouse provides Users with a variety of tools to update, maintain, and when desired, delete account information. You should become familiar with the website and application’s options for creating, modifying or deleting your information. In the settings portion of your account, you will find options for modifying or adding to existing content, along with options for permitting or stopping certain device permissions. You can change these settings but may lose functionality for services affected by the settings you change. Finally, you can delete your account using that functionality on the website or application.
Review of Your Information: Certain privacy laws may give you the right to view the personal information that we have on you. You may request a copy of such information by contacting the us in writing at the address for us listed above.
Updates: You may update your Personal Information and/or request that we correct or delete information you believe is inaccurate.
Obligations: As a User, you also have certain obligations with regards to your data. If you do not want certain information accessible, then do not post it or include it in your account or posts. We will make reasonable efforts to safeguard your information, no service is 100% risk free from unauthorized users. Before we make changes or delete your information, we may request, and you must provide, confirmation of your identity.
Impermissible Requests: There may be some instances where we cannot fulfill a request for changes or deletions of information. For example, if we have a legal obligation to maintain certain records, or where a request would infringe upon the rights of other parties or violate the privacy of other Users. If information is requested regarding another User, the requesting party must have the affected User give their consent in writing to us, along with proof of their identity. If certain requests would cause your account to be unusable or would cause disruption to the Service, such requests may be reasonably denied where permitted by law.
Uninstalling the Application or Website: The surest way to stop any ongoing collection of information by Enlightenhouse is to uninstall our application or software. However, we may keep information previously obtained for a length of time. For instance, your unique device identification number may be maintained in case you decide to re-install the application.
Reporting of Issues: Your state may give you the right to reach out to a government agency to report issues or concerns you have with the collection, storage, and usage of your personal information. Check with your local or national authorities to see what your rights are.
CALIFORNIA SPECIFIC LAWS
The California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2013 requires operators of websites to disclose how they respond to “do not track” (“DNT”) signal from browsers used by California residents. The Website does respond to DNT signals.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 is enforceable as of January 1, 2020. Champion for Life, Inc. is not a “Business,” as defined by the Act, and therefore, is not required to comply this Act.
SAFEKEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
It is everyone’s interests for Enlightenhouse to prevent unauthorized access and usage of your information. The Company takes the security of your information seriously and employs a variety of third parties to assist it with the processing, storage, and safe keeping of your information, however, as stated earlier, no company can guarantee absolute security when it comes to hacking or unauthorized access to such information. To counter such risks, we employ systems and use providers to monitor the system and to protect it against cyber-attacks and also employs processes to ensure our systems are secure. If we feel there is a risk or that there has been a breach, we may suspend our services or your Account. If you become aware of any potential risks to your information, such as a compromised password, notify us immediately.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
Enlightenhouse may keep your information as long as it is needed for legitimate business purposes, or as long as permitted by law. For example, we keep information for compliance purposes, audit purposes, to resolve any disputes, and for maintaining an ongoing log of authorized Users versus those who have been suspended from using the Service. Periodically, we may delete information that no longer serves any of its authorized purposes, but we do not give guarantees or timelines for when a specific User’s information may be deleted. We reserve the right to maintain information as long as permitted by law.
Enlightenhouse’s Services are geared solely towards adults who are 18 years or older. If you believe a User is under the age of 18, please notify us immediately and provide that User’s username or profile name.
People under the age of 13, or any higher minimum age in the jurisdiction where that person resides, are not permitted to create accounts unless their parent has consented in accordance with applicable law. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under the relevant minimum age without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Parents who believe that their child has submitted personal information to us and would like to have it deleted may contact us at: email@example.com
You may opt out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Account or our ongoing business relations.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THE POLICY
Enlightenhouse LLC, P.O. Box 11481, Tempe, AZ 85284
OR VIA EMAIL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org